Food & Bowling Packages (excluding the Xmas period from November to December)
The Boo’s 4 packages are perfect for any size group (be that 2 to 200) looking for a hassle free catering option.
- BBQ & Bowls Package
- Burger & Bowls Package
- K.I.S. & Bowls Package
- Snack Box & Bowls Package
- We ask you to confirm your numbers and portion choices 5 days before your function for the BBQ and Burger Packages. The K.I.S. package only requires confirmation of your numbers.
- Your group’s meal will be set up at your preferred time of either before or after the bowling, allowing your event to be “worry free”. Served in accordance with our current Covid checklist. We take care of everything.
- A deposit will be required for packages.
We tailor to suit your needs so if you are looking for something different – just ask.
1. BBQ & Bowls Package – includes 1 1/2 hours of bowling
This package is a single choice of either:
- Sirloin Char Grilled Steak
- Chicken Maryland
- Barramundi Fillet
- Vegetable Steak (GF) (V) (DF)
Included are 2 salads, chips and condiments
2. Burger, Chips & Bowls Package – includes 1 1/2 hours of bowling
This package is a single choice of a:
- Beef Burger
- Chicken Burger
- Vegetarian Burger
- Vegan Burger
Included are Rosemary Shoestring Fries
For a Gluten Free option we offer the Chicken Burger on a lettuce cup.
Not available Friday’s and Saturday’s in December.
3. Keep it Simple & Bowls Package – includes 1 1/2 hours of Bowling
Worried about getting the catering requirements from your group?
LET US CHOOSE FOR YOU!
We will do a 50/50 split of our
- 220g Sirloin (GF) AND
- Chicken Maryland (GF)
- The Boo Garden Salad (GF)(DF)
- Shoestring fries (GF)
Not available in November & December
Click to view/print the K.I.S. (Keep it Simple) & Bowls Package.
4. The Boo Box & Bowls Package – includes 1½ hours of bowling
This package includes:
- 4 X Vegetable Samosa
- 4 X BFC (Boo Fried Chicken)
- 4 X Pork Dumplings
Served with sweet chilli soya dip
(vegetarian option available)
Not available Friday’s and Saturday’s in November & December